Virtual Open Day: Music Performance and Songwriting
12 Mar 2024
Hosted by BIMM University’s lecturers and students, this session will tell you all you need to know about our BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance, BMus (Hons) Songwriting, BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance and Songwriting and your future study experience.
Our performance degrees combine instrumental study in one of four streams: vocals, guitar, drums and bass with the opportunity to develop songwriting, collaborative and entrepreneurial skills. Throughout your course, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to perform a wide range of original and adapted music.
Webinar content will include:
- Modules at the performance and songwriting courses
- Our esteemed team of lecturers and world-class facilities
- Our wide range of fantastic opportunities available both at BIMM University and externally through our partner networks
- What a week in the life of a performance and songwriting student is really like
The webinar will last 1 hour with a 30-minute Q&A section at the end, so you leave with no questions unanswered. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
- Date: 12th March 2024
- Time: 18:00 – 19:30
- Platform: A Zoom link will be sent out once you register