Virtual Open Day – Music Performance & Songwriting at BIMM Institute Berlin & Hamburg
17 Jun 2021
Join us for an exclusive webinar on Thursday 17th June to dive deep into our BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance and BMus (Hons) Songwriting courses at BIMM Institute.
Our Music Performance Course Leader, Stacy Taylor, and BIMM Institute Hamburg lecturer Alex Jezdinsky will be your hosts and let you in on all you need to know to start your career in music. Current students and graduates will also tell their stories and experiences from the course, and our friendly Admissions Team are on hand to help.
Our BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance (Vocals, Bass, Guitar and Drums) and BMus (Hons) Songwriting degrees combine instrumental study with the opportunity to develop collaborative and entrepreneurial skills. Throughout your course, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to perform a wide range of original and adapted music. These degrees are available to study in both BIMM Institute Berlin and Hamburg.
What can you expect to learn about in our webinar?
- Our performance course modules
- Our esteemed team of lecturers
- Our wide range of fantastic opportunities available both at BIMM Institute and externally through our partner networks
- What a week in the life of a music performance student at BIMM Institute is like
- The webinar will last 1 hour with a 30-minute Q&A section at the end, so you leave with no questions unanswered.
This session will be hosted on Zoom, held in English and starts at 6:00 pm CET (German time).
We can’t wait to see you there and start your dream life in music.