BIMM Institute is continuing to follow health authority ordinance regarding C-19 (Coronavirus), which restricts us holding public events onsite at our colleges for the time being. In the meantime, we can welcome small groups of guests onsite and offer personal tours of our facilities and a discussion about a life in music at BIMM Institute.
We are pleased to be able to begin offering Personal Tours of our college in Berlin on an individual basis, in accordance with C-19 ordinance from the Berlin Senate and Health Authorities. These will begin from 4th August 2021 and are available fortnightly on Wednesdays at the below times:
- 10:00 – 11:00
- 11:00 – 12:00
- 12:00 – 13:00
- 13:00 – 14:00
Please be advised that we can only offer Personal Tours of the college to anyone who has a booking confirmation at one of the above-allotted dates and times. Availability is limited, so please don’t delay with booking your place.
You’ll be hosted by our local team of Advisors who will be on hand to discuss all aspects of study at BIMM Institute, from the application process through to course content and industry engagement during your studies, and eventually graduate progression and continued support from the BIMM Institute community once your studies are complete. In the interests of the health and wellbeing of all our students, staff and guests, these personal tours are strictly by appointment only.
A personal tour of our college will help familiarise you with our BIMM Institute facilities and the study environment. We recommend also attending one of our regular online Virtual Open Days which dive deep into our various study areas and are hosted by our Admissions teams and academic lecturers.
We look forward to welcoming you onsite, showing you our facilities, and answering any questions you may have on the day of your visit. If you have any questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +49 (0) 30 311 99 186, or Live Chat on our website
BIMM Institute places the safety of all our students, guests, and staff in the highest regard, and we are following strict Hygiene Concepts and Risk Assessed guidelines. We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our college spaces, and we have clear policies in place for all staff and students which must be adhered to.
Therefore, on your arrival at our college we request the following:
- C-19 tracing protocol is in place for all college guests. All guests must complete a visitor registration form detailing the time and date of your visit, plus provide contact information on arrival at our reception
- Tours limited to two households, and group sizes no larger than 4 persons in size (including staff members)
- Personal Tours strictly by appointment only. Any unscheduled arrivals will be asked to arrange an appointment.
- Please use our provided hand sanitiser on your arrival
- Wear a FFP2 face-mask, or medical mask EN14683:2019 Type IIR, throughout the duration of your visit – please bring this with you
- Maintain a minimum of 1.5m social distancing
- Upon arrival, attendees must provide one of the below:
- Evidence of a negative C-19 test from within the last 24 hours
- Evidence of full vaccination, with the last vaccination having been at least 14 days ago
- A positive C-19 PCR test that is at least 28 days and no more than six-months-old
- A positive C-19 PCR test that is older than six months and additional evidence of at least one vaccination against C- 19 that was carried out at least 14 days ago
- All visitors from outside Germany should be aware of any entry restrictions and testing and quarantine regulations. Further information can be found via the link below:
- Contact us if you are concerned you have been in contact with someone/ display symptoms of C-19. We will re-arrange a visit with you for 3-weeks or longer in the future if you require time to self-quarantine.
Personal Tours at BIMM Institute Hamburg are unfortunately not available at this point in time, due to planned development work to get our new college building ready in time for classes beginning in September 2021. Please reference our Hamburg Facilities webpage for information on our BIMM Institute Hamburg college, and if you are planning to study at BIMM Institute Hamburg then you’ll have the chance to become familiar with your facilities once your studies begin in September.
Book a Personal Tour
To book a personal tour, please complete the form below, our Admissions Team will then confirm appointment timings and availability. Please also tell us:
- How many guests you wish to bring with you (we request no more than three guests from two different households)
- Your course of interest and when you’d like to study with us.