These documents summarise important information for those wishing to apply, or currently studying on Higher Education and Further Education courses at BIMM.
This information is intended to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms and conditions which underlie the offer of a place on one of our courses, so that you can make a fully informed decision on whether to study with us. The information presented here summarises:
- The courses we offer and what you can expect in terms of teaching hours, study hours and how your progress will be assessed
- Your course fees, financial terms and any additional costs
- BIMM Terms and Conditions
- Important academic terms and conditions, including the academic regulations that govern your assessment, progression and achievement, or any academic misconduct; information on accessibility of BIMM colleges; and how we will communicate with you once you become a BIMM student.
- Complaints and appeals process
Please read these documents carefully and raise any queries you may have with the Admissions Team at BIMM. We recommend you download a copy of the pack that is relevant to you for your records.
Further information on BIMM academic policies and regulations can also be found here: http://www.bimm.co.uk/academic-quality/
To view documents please tap/click on the appropriate pack.
Other Important Documents
Undergraduate Higher Education Student Contract: Terms and Conditions (UK) (PDF)
Undergraduate Higher Education Student Contract: Terms and Conditions – BIMM Institute BERLIN (PDF)
Course Overview and Important Information: University of Sussex Undergraduate (PDF)
Course Overview and Important Information: University of Sussex PG CERT in Learning & Teaching (PDF)
Terms & Conditions University of Sussex PG CERT in Learning & Teaching (PDF)
Course Overview and Important Information: Dublin Institute of Technology Undergraduate (PDF)