These documents summarise important information for those wishing to apply, or currently studying on Higher Education and Further Education courses at BIMM.
This information is intended to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms and conditions which underlie the offer of a place on one of our courses, so that you can make a fully informed decision on whether to study with us. The information presented here summarises:
- The courses we offer and what you can expect in terms of teaching hours, study hours and how your progress will be assessed
- Your course fees, financial terms and any additional costs
- BIMM Terms and Conditions
- Important academic terms and conditions, including the academic regulations that govern your assessment, progression and achievement, or any academic misconduct; information on accessibility of BIMM colleges; and how we will communicate with you once you become a BIMM student.
- Complaints and appeals process
Please read these documents carefully and raise any queries you may have with the Admissions Team at BIMM. We recommend you download a copy of the pack that is relevant to you for your records.
Further information on BIMM academic policies and regulations can also be found here: https://www.bimm.ac.uk/academic-quality/
BIMM Institute London
BIMM Institute Brighton
BIMM Institute Manchester
BIMM Institute Bristol
BIMM Institute Birmingham
BIMM Institute Dublin
BIMM Institute Berlin
BIMM Institute Hamburg
Before you join us, you’ll need to complete an online enrolment. Due to COVID-19, face to face enrolment has been suspended, so this year we’re offering remote enrolment as an alternative.
Please note: All students should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org providing them with a link to the online enrolment form. If you have not received a link, please contact us via email@example.com.
Identification and Qualifications
Whether you are a new or existing student, we need to confirm your identity when you enrol with us, we will also need to have a record of your educational achievements.
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – UK HE students
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – UK FE Students
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – Germany Students
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – Ireland Students
Further Education Parental Consent Forms
Other Important Documents
Important Regulations and information (PDF) – BIMM Institute courses
Important Regulations and information (PDF) – University of Sussex courses