Finding BIMM Institute Berlin
Why not come and say hello? We’d love to meet you.
BIMM Institute Berlin — House of Music
There are several ways you can access the pedestrianised RAW-Gelände through public transport:
- Warschauer Straße U-Bahn (U3/U1 lines) station is a five-minute walk away, as is Warschauer Straße S-bahn, which services a number of overground trains (S3, S5, S7, S9, S75).
- Ostkreuz S-Bahn station (S3, S41, S42, S5, S7, S8, S75, S85) is roughly a twenty-minute walk away.
- The M10 and M13 tram lines stop very close to RAW-Gelände, approximately a five-minute walk from campus.
- The 248 and 347 bus services also serve the area and run roughly every ten minutes to and from Warschauer Straße.
The college building can be accessed via public transport, and there are plenty of bike racks to safely store your bike. Access options using public transport include:
- Treptower Park S-Bahn (S8, S9, S41, S42 and S85) is a 15-minute walk from the building and offers direct access to Berlin’s ‘Ringbahn’ rail line and direct trains to Berlin Brandenburg Airport.
- The 194 Bus operates every ten minutes between Treptower Park S-Bahn and Bouchéstr. bus stop, which is a 6-minute walk to the college building.
- The 165 and 265 buses depart Eichenstr./ Puschkinallee every ten minutes towards Schlesisches Tor U-Bahn (U1 and U3 lines) or Heinrich Heine Str. U-Bahn (U8), with onwards transit to other parts of the city.
For any questions regarding how to find BIMM Institute Berlin or if you’d like more information on how to apply, please contact our Admissions Team on +49 (0)30 311 99 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.