BIMM Institute is continuing to follow health authority ordinance regarding C-19 (Coronavirus), which restricts us holding public events onsite at our colleges for the time being. In the meantime, we can welcome small groups of guests onsite and offer College Tours of our facilities, and a discussion about a life in music at BIMM Institute.
College Tours take place fortnightly (every 2-weeks) at our colleges in Berlin and Hamburg, on the below days:
- BIMM Institute Hamburg: Fortnightly on Fridays
- BIMM Institute Berlin: Fortnightly on Mondays
Please be advised that we can only offer College Tours to guests who have a booking confirmation at one of the above-allotted dates. Availability is limited, so please don’t delay with booking your place.
You’ll be hosted by our local team, who will be on hand to discuss all aspects of study at BIMM Institute, from the application process through to course content and industry engagement during your studies, and eventually graduate progression once your studies are complete. In the interests of the health and wellbeing of all our students, staff and guests, these College Tours are strictly by appointment only.
A College Tour will help familiarise you with our BIMM Institute facilities and your future study environment. We recommend also attending one of our regular online Virtual Open Days which dive deep into our various academic areas, and are hosted by our Admissions teams and academic lecturers.
We look forward to welcoming you onsite, showing you our facilities, and answering any questions you may have on the day of your visit. If you have any questions please contact us via email email@example.com, by phone +49 (0) 30 311 99 186, or Live Chat on our website
BIMM Institute places the safety of all our students, guests, and staff in the highest regard, and we are following strict Hygiene Concepts and Risk Assessed guidelines. We are conducting regular deep cleaning of our college spaces, and we have clear policies in place for all staff and students which must be adhered to.
Therefore, on your arrival at our college we request the following:
- C-19 tracing protocol is in place for all college guests. All guests must complete a visitor registration form detailing the time and date of your visit, plus provide contact information on arrival at our reception.
- Tours limited to two households, and group sizes no larger than 3 persons in size (excluding BIMM Institute staff members).
- College Tours are strictly by appointment only. Any unscheduled arrivals will be asked to arrange an appointment.
- Please use our provided hand sanitiser on your arrival.
- Wear a FFP2 face-mask, or medical mask EN14683:2019 Type IIR, throughout the duration of your visit – please bring this with you.
- Maintain a minimum of 1.5m social distancing.
- Upon arrival, attendees must provide one of the below:
– Evidence of a negative C-19 test from within the last 24 hours
– Evidence of full vaccination, with the last vaccination having been at least 14 days ago
– A positive C-19 PCR test that is at least 28 days and no more than six-months-old
– A positive C-19 PCR test that is older than six months and additional evidence of at least one vaccination against C-19 that was carried out at least 14 days ago
- All visitors from outside Germany should be aware of any entry restrictions and testing and quarantine regulations. Further information can be found via the link below:
- Contact us if you are concerned you have been in contact with someone/ display symptoms of C-19. We will re-arrange a visit with you for 3-weeks or longer in the future if you require time to self-quarantine.
Book a College Tour
To book a College Tour, please complete the form below, and our Admissions Team will then confirm appointment timings and availability. Please also tell us: